- Online ServicesPay Fines, Calendars...
- Forms & FilingForms, Fee Schedule...
- Self-HelpSelf-Rep, Info, FAQs...
- DivisionsCivil, Criminal, Family...
- General InfoLocal Rules, ADA, Maps...
Home » Evidence Presentation
Each courtroom has two counsel tables and an ADA compliant lectern with general technology. They are equipped with VGA, 3.5mm Audio and HDMI connectivity that integrates with the court’s audio visual systems. The counsel tables also have four 100V power outlets. This allows the presenter to connect selected electronic devices (laptops, media players, etc.) directly into the courtroom's audio/video system. You do not need to submit a reservation request for general courtroom technology.
- The court does not provide any connection cables or laptops, you must bring your own equipment and cables;
- The court does not provide technical support to connect or troubleshoot the presenter’s device; and
- An evidence cart is not needed unless you require the use of an ELMO (a device which allows the display of physical evidence, including photographs, 3-D objects, and documents, onto a projection screen) or a VHS player. You do not need to submit a reservation request for general courtroom technology.
Portable Evidence Presentation Carts are also available to aid counsel in the presentation of evidence during trials. The evidence cart has the following media: Document Camera and DVD/VHS Player. The evidence cart will project documents on to a screen much like an overhead projector, and play a standard DVD/VHS Cassette. The following policy has been established to provide guidance on reserving and use of the equipment. Click Here to view the policy.
- The Court will not provide any adapter or cable to allow connectivity with the user’s laptop.
- The request must be made 48 hours in advance of the date, but no more than one week prior to the hearing date.
- The Court makes no representations or warranties that the media (e.g. DVD) will be recognized by the Court’s media player.
- There is no guarantee that an evidence cart will be available.
Click here to submit a request for evidence cart reservation. Once your request is submitted, you should receive an accepted/denied acknowledgment. Please save the email confirmation, it will contain information on how to communicate with the court regarding your request. By submitting a request you acknowledge that it is your responsibility to notify the court any changes in the proceeding that might affect your need for a Portable Evidence Presentation Cart (date/time changes, courtroom assignment, cancellation, etc.).
By submitting a request you acknowledge that it is your responsibility to notify the court any changes in the proceeding that might effect your need for an Evidence Cart (data/time changes, courtroom assignment, cancellation, etc.).
If there are any questions regarding use of technology in the courtroom, you may direct your questions to email@example.com.